“Do you really want the former-US- domestic-VFX-industry to be out of work and trying to figure out how to beat you in the open market? They are smarter than you are. You’re giving them quite a few axes to grind….I have a friend who does VFX because he found theoretical mathematics at an ivy league school uninteresting. You’ve got… Brett Ratner? Let’s place bets on who’s going to figure out the future of entertainment in this century.”
via Facebook http://shar.es/RiiH9
- James Franco Tried to Get Stephen Colbert to Break Character; It Didn’t Work
- How Brian Williams reported the news of his daughter’s new job at NBC
- seriously, sons of anarchy is the worst, with true blood right behind it.
- An Open Letter to Hillary Clinton
- Bill Gates Foundation Announces Implantable Remote-Controlled Contraceptive Microchip That Can…