“Do you really want the former-US- domestic-VFX-industry to be out of work and trying to figure out how to beat you in the open market? They are smarter than you are. You’re giving them quite a few axes to grind….I have a friend who does VFX because he found theoretical mathematics at an ivy league school uninteresting. You’ve got… Brett Ratner? Let’s place bets on who’s going to figure out the future of entertainment in this century.”
via Facebook http://shar.es/RiiH9
- This Is What A Panic Attack Physically Feels Like
- Obama hugs Dallas nurse hours after she is declared free of Ebola
- Donald Trump Loses It Over NYC Ebola Patient: It’s All Obama’s Fault!
- Chris Rock Looks Back at ‘Purple Rain': ’30 Years Later, There’s Nothing Remotely Close’
- uh-oh. i’m starting to appreciate the convenience of slip-ons.