“One of the most exciting changes to me is in the Best Production Design category. We’ve entered the realm of the digital, and artists responsible for realizing the environment of some films in a design capacity are getting short shrift. Now, when said environment is substantially composed of animation and digital artistry, a digital artist who is primarily responsible for the achievement may be considered in the category alongside the already-recognized production designers and set decorators.”
via Facebook http://ift.tt/1wWe4dj
- New Image of Ben Affleck as Batman in ‘Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice’
- ‘SpongeBob: Sponge Out of Water’ First Look: Scarily Real?
- What we talk about when we talk about ‘Fight Club’
- Why I Fear We’re Raising A Generation Of Ungrateful Kids
- VFX Firm Digital Domain Accused of Cheating Florida Taxpayers Out of $82 Million – TheWrap