“As Catmull and other Pixar honchos and Disney got richer and richer during the CG feature animation boom, the employees’ salaries at Pixar and beyond were being artificially controlled through illegal means. With these documents, we now know that DreamWorks and Disney also undermined free market principles by colluding to restrict their employees’ wages and job opportunities.”
via Facebook http://ift.tt/1mlEq5m
- Comic-Con 2015: First look images of ‘Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice’
- Paul Thomas Anderson Is Writing A Live-Action Pinocchio Movie Starring Robert Downey Jr. Wait, What?
- Here’s a Fact Check of Donald Trump’s Mexico Bashing
- People Are Really Enjoying This Image Showing Donald Trump’s Clothing Made In Mexico
- The Absolute Moron’s Guide to the Greek Debt Crisis