“As Catmull and other Pixar honchos and Disney got richer and richer during the CG feature animation boom, the employees’ salaries at Pixar and beyond were being artificially controlled through illegal means. With these documents, we now know that DreamWorks and Disney also undermined free market principles by colluding to restrict their employees’ wages and job opportunities.”
via Facebook http://ift.tt/1mlEq5m
- This Is What A Panic Attack Physically Feels Like
- Obama hugs Dallas nurse hours after she is declared free of Ebola
- Donald Trump Loses It Over NYC Ebola Patient: It’s All Obama’s Fault!
- Chris Rock Looks Back at ‘Purple Rain': ’30 Years Later, There’s Nothing Remotely Close’
- uh-oh. i’m starting to appreciate the convenience of slip-ons.