“As Catmull and other Pixar honchos and Disney got richer and richer during the CG feature animation boom, the employees’ salaries at Pixar and beyond were being artificially controlled through illegal means. With these documents, we now know that DreamWorks and Disney also undermined free market principles by colluding to restrict their employees’ wages and job opportunities.”
via Facebook http://ift.tt/1mlEq5m
- A Radical Experiment in Democracy Is Happening in Northern Syria. Americans Need to Start Paying Attention.
- BREAKING: Several People Shot at Planned Parenthood in Colorado, Ongoing Hostage Situation
- Black Friday brawl videos are how rich people shame the poor
- Fox News’ PolitiFact scorecard
- Report: Walmart Workers Cost Taxpayers $6.2 Billion In Public Assistance