“As Catmull and other Pixar honchos and Disney got richer and richer during the CG feature animation boom, the employees’ salaries at Pixar and beyond were being artificially controlled through illegal means. With these documents, we now know that DreamWorks and Disney also undermined free market principles by colluding to restrict their employees’ wages and job opportunities.”
via Facebook http://ift.tt/1mlEq5m
- 9 questions about the Super Bowl you were too embarrassed to ask
- Airbnb Is Infuriating the Neighbors. Is It Time for New Rules?
- The Fantastic Four teaser trailer is here, watch it now
- Watch People Freak Out at Their First Taste of Virtual Reality Porn
- Stop pretending that Obamacare can save everyone